Contact9740 Bük-fürdő ,
Termál Körút 5/D
Town Sárvár and the Spa
The population of the town lying on the banks of the River Rába at Kemeneshát is nearly 16,000. The town has become a tourist centre of international renown. Through the Nádasdy family the castle played a significant role in the progress of Hungarian culture in the 16th and 17th centuries. The first Hungarian book, The New Testament (1541), was printed here.
The knight's hall of the castle is decorated with the battle scenes of Lord Chief Justice Ferenc Nádasdy and scenes from the Old Testament. A number of rarities of cultural remains are shown in the exhibition halls of the Ferenc Nádasdy Museum. The most oustanding sights include: the arboretum (a nature reserve), the neo-Classical Lutheran church and the Roman Catholic church, the park forest and the Csónakázó (= Rowing) Lake. A new Thermal and Wellness bath of European standard was opened in 2002 awaiting visitors in pleasant surroundings.
Spa and Wellness Centre is at Sárvár which expands on more than 5000 m2 water surface. With the 2010 project a real family spa offers a total leisure possibility, entertainment, relaxation and healing for every age-group, from babies to grandparents. The new spa opened in 2002 is more than a traditional health spa. Now, staying at Sárvár may become a real experience for all members of the family.
- covered and open-air healing pools exudes a calm, relaxed athmosphere
- the exclusive Sauna world: indoor and outdoor Finnish saunas, bio and steam saunas, Kneipp pool and aroma cabins
- high-quality medical wellness and healing treatments, along with a wide range of pampering wellness services
- two different types of healing water: able to treat rheumatologic complaints, gynaecological diseases and sport injuries
- indoor and outdoor adventure pools, beach pools, wave pool, jumping board, giant slides with 3 brand-new slides, children's adventure pools, toddlers' splash pool, covered swimming pool, new fitness room, bowling, modern outdoor playground and sport fields
- family centre: splash pool, children's pool, jacuzzi, wave pool, climbing wall, 3 slides (which leave the building and return) can be found
- baby world which provides a pleasant atmosphere for the youngest guests with baby kitchen, changing table and baby bedroom.
« Back to the previous page!